- Be civil and respectful. Rude and hurtful behaviour will not be tolerated.
- If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask! It's what we're here for.
- Follow the designated format for signups, prompts and fills.
- Pay attention to the schedule and deadlines. Tracking helps!
- Have fun!
- Warn for common triggers.
- Prompts should be no longer than a paragraph.
- Do not submit prompts specific for characters or pairings. This community is about interpretation, diversity and originality. Save your specific prompts for the kink meme.
- Crossovers and fusion are welcome.
- Photos or videos for prompts are fine; just make sure to link them instead of embedding them.
- Both gen and shippy prompts are welcome.
- Feel free to submit anonymously.
- The prompt post will be open for a certain period of time, before the teams are set up, before the list is posted and before the actual writing starts. Check to see when it opens and closes; tracking helps, so you don't miss anything!
- Fic, art, graphics, mixes, podfic, videos, etc. are all acceptable!
- Fills must be submitted with a livejournal or OpenID account, so you can receive points for your team.
- The fanwork must be posted to the community, otherwise points will not be awarded. Details about posting format will follow.
- Post an entry with your fill during the filling period with the following format:
· Title of your fanwork
· Your name or username
· Warn for common triggers
· Any kinks?
· Your team
- If you enjoyed any of the fills, comment on them! It doesn't take long to do, and it makes the author feel good.
- 50 points are automatically given when a fill is posted, no matter what medium.
- Bonus points are allotted for: combining prompts and using rare/obscure ships and characters. Rarity of characters and ships is defined by ao3 numbers: if a character or ship has less than 50 entries, it's eligible for points.
- Additional points may be added at the mods' discretion, within reason.